In today’s world, overlooking apparently minor details can be ruthlessly punished, It’s important to completely understand your target market.
For example in Canada both English and French are recognised as official languages, therefore a lot of legal, medical and trade documents are translated into both languages. In Quebec however, various regulations make the use of French mandatory for business related situations.
Also, did you know the biggest cause of product recall in many industries is due to mislabelling – labels typically contain just a few lines of text, how easy could it be to make similar errors in more technical, extensive documents? Especially if you consider that for global product roll-outs these documents could be regularly translated into over 60 languages.
YourCulture understands these points, take pride in our accurate translations, and can offer a personalised service which can help you expand your business. YourCulture can help you:
- Sell or buy goods or services to/from customers in new overseas markets
- Expanding into new regions with a new language requirement
- Translating your marketing, advertising and promotional materials, documents and stationery into any language
- Translating or provide interpreters to allow great communication with a overseas supplier or business partner
- Translating and registering legal documents in new multi-lingual markets
- Translating and registering a patent claim
If you want help understanding your translation requirements then call YourCulture on +44 (0) 203 2868026